Dear Colleagues,

We are very pleased to announce this final issue of the Canadian Journal for Studies in Discourse and Writing before the journal takes up its new home at the University of British Columbia under a new editorial team.

Sincere thanks are due to many for bringing this issue to life: to Pia Marks, Diana Wegner, and Bertrand Labasse, our contributors, and to Natasha Artemeva and Janna Fox, who have generously supported our wish to reprint their CCCC award-winning article; to our reviewers for their valuable insight and commitment to the journal; and to Shane Hendrickson, our inspired web designer.

It is a great pleasure to bring this work to you, and to wish the journal a productive new life at UBC.

Gloria Borrows and Nadeane Trowse
(Past) Editors
Canadian Journal for Studies in Discourse and Writing

 http://www.ufv.ca/cjsdw/journal2012.html