>I hide behind cushions when the TV programs get to the scary bits -
>does that relate to my having PD ?
>or just make me a coward ?

Me too I guess.
Every time Timmy fell in the well my brother and I would duck behind
the sofa. In time however, we developed a higher fear threshold.
Will the giant squid devour the Sea Wolf? To be serious for a moment,
we've been hearing references to a stoical, Parkinsons "personality"
occasionally for years. I don't know if anybody is actually studying
it.

--
Steve in VT