Thanks, Doug, for sending this along.  What a great resource!

I notice both UBC and Waterloo are included in the linked data list but don't show up on the map (probably because they are identified as not being members of the doctoral consortium -- but I don't really understand what that means.)

Boba

Boba Samuels
Writing Consultant
Wilfrid Laurier University
Waterloo, Ontario  N2L 3C5
519-884-0710, ext. 3869>>> Douglas Allan Brent <[log in to unmask]> 06/04/2012 2:19 PM >>>

See Tania's message below. Certainly UBC and Waterloo should be included. Any others?

Doug

-----

Dr. Doug Brent

Department of Communication and Culture, University of Calgary

Social Sciences 312

2500 University Drive N.W.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2N 1N4

Voice: (403) 220-5458 Fax: (403) 210-8138

http://www.ucalgary.ca/~dabrent