I had some computer problems.

Many "promising" treatments don't pan out and sometimes I  think you all
already know, but I must remember newbies.

-----Original Message-----
From: Meg Duggan
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: No Mail

I used to work closely with docs/disability/the US gov. My forever favorite
response to a disability claim started and ended with:

"Since you only have PD 50% of the time..."

Of course, we all chose to have PD while we were sleeping.  So, I'm hugely
happy that the list serve survives..but confess to a lovely fantasy that
begins "while  you were sleeping..."

Instead, God Willing, there was in fact a vacay.

Love you all!  And Ray, we clearly depend on you, fearless leader.