First thing before seeing a neurologist, see a cranial facial dentist.  See if his jawline is out of whack.  If so, dentures can be made to adjust his jawline.

Last Friday, we were invited to meet with 4 osteopath dentists at the 27th International Cranial Facial pain convention, held in Ft. Worth Texas this year, an hour away.
After looking at my husbands teeth, his bite and jaw line, they inserted 4-10 wooden tongue depressors in his mouth.  With 8 tongue depressors in his mouth, the tremors stopped immediately.  He walks bent at the waist and his posture also slightly improved.  My husband said he felt a lift. In time, they believe he will see a huge improvement.  With these dentures, most likely he will begin to breathe thru his nose, bringing in more oxygen to his brain and help his cognitive functions, which have been impaired from his Parkinsons and a stroke.
My husband played ice hockey for 15+ years as a kid, teen and adult, getting sacked and whacked many times in the head.  He is going for an evaluation and fitted for dentures.
He has been mostly treated with medications…….. now maybe these Parkinson medications will go away……… their side affects are haunting……

Very best to you,
Patti and Alan