Hi All,

My father , 76years old, is a patient of Parkinson and to me he seems to be
in advanced stage of it. He has been on syndopa ( a form of Levodopa)
medicine for last 4-5 years. Doctors have stopped increasing its strength
as they believe it can not help further. His legs are completely jammed ,
he has to be moved on wheel chair now. His posture is forward bent. The
greatest pain we have is the side effects of synodpa medicine, which is
halunciation. It has disturbed him mentally, he is mostly in depression,
not even appreciates his care takers, doubts about medication being given
to him and all such things which makes it more difficult for us to take
care of him.

Recently I also heard about Dr. Paneri. I even went ahead calling him and
post discussion of my father's condition, I got the medication as well. But
my father is not willing to take any further medication. In fact I also
wanted to verify the authenticity of Dr Paneri's treatment of Parkinson.
Can somebody in group share his experience if they have taken treatment
from Dr. Paneri? Is that helpful in advanced stages as well?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Dev
Delhi, India