In case I was one of the email addresses lost, please send to [log in to unmask] Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Meg Duggan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 8:10:57 PM
Subject: ugh dumg meditaion

Yikes all!  So I tried this thing, new to me, but of course anceint moves for anyone under 20. gak, 30? I tried to move those of you who were interested in downloading the coming MP# meditaion into a single folder,  Then, of course, I erased the folder!!! So, I have about 10 names and addreses. I'll send the MP3 post haste to the addresses I was able to hold onto ( paper file folders - sorry love them in red and buff and blue!!) and then otherwise when the CD is done I'll just post the link!  Still though, I would dearly love feedback on this.  We are trying to do one that really speakes to PD - mindfullness, picking up feet, speaking loud, only for PD.  Please weigh in with thoughts and ideas and please listen to what we have and comment to make it something really worthwhile. Love you guys. Sorry that I am a big computer goober!!!