From: John
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Neupro Patches

Interesting. We just got samples from Dr, for 7 days, and a prescription for
another 30 days. Weaned off of Requip (ropinerole) over one week and put on
the first patch yesterday, second one today. No adverse reactions yet, and
not sure about the effectiveness - Sue is also on some new blood pressure
meds (to raise BP) and it seems to cause some major problems that act like
'off time' for PD.

We're concerned cause the info with Neupro suggested starting an advanced
Parkinson's patient at 4mg per 24 hours, while what we got is 1mg! A call to
Dr got usual, "I always start my patients on very low dose to make sure no
side effects . . ." . So we're a little worried that the Neupro may not even
do whatever the Requip was providing, which wasn't a whole lot.

We'll see.

John, for Sue diagnosed in 2003.