Scott and All

In 2008 I fell on my tailbone and it took a year to get better although was told nothing was broken.  This fall  marked the  beginning of my 2nd  PD decline.  My first was in 2002-2003 with my  Mother’s stroke and death between my DBS surgeries in 2003.  I am  convinced that physical and  emotional traumas make this disease worse by speeding progression.

I am thinking  specifically now of Laureen’s situation of falling while on the neupro patch.  She has been in better shape than me until now.   Scott, this really upsets me.  I feared there might be a problem as she has not emailed me.  Please tell her  I send my love  her way.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF