I finally got the Neupro Patch samples but  decided not to try them due to too many possible adverse reactions.   I know they have to be listed , but I don’t have  much luck with  meds.    Amantadine gave   me horrible  hallucinations.

Hallucinations,  bad experience with Amantadine
Psychotic behaviors,  I value my sanity, about all I have left.
Weight gain, have been unable to lose for last 30 years
blood pressure elevation, I take  BP med
daytime sleepiness, I have trouble sleeping at night

are a few possible side effects.

Does anyone on the List use Neupro patches?    I’d be interested in your experiences and  if/how it has helped you.
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF