Scott:
Even before I got to the bottom of your post I was thinking blood pressure.
 I don't have PD. (I am on this list because my mother has it.) But I take
a medication for blood pressure and sometimes it gets too low, especially
right after I get out of bed or after using the bathroom. My doctor showed
me how to raise my blood pressure quickly when I feel faint and it really
works.  Make fists with both hands (just one if you need to hold on to
something for balance) and squeeze as hard as you can. It takes just a
couple of seconds.

I hope that helps.

Lenny Soffer

--