I am currently in the process of being switched from Sinemet to Requip.  Has anyone done this?  I'm really hoping it will work well as Sinemet is only effective for so long.  The doc is titrating me up on requip, then going to titrate me down on Sinemet.  She said that Sinemet was very dangerous to stop without slow titrating down.  Seems like I should have been told that when I first was prescribed it.  I started on Sinemet in May of 2010 so have been taking it for about 2 years and 3 months.

Linda