Yes - I did that on holiday about 10 years ago - hurts like hell, you get no sympathy, no treatment, have to sit on a cushion and can't even rub the sore place in public because it looks like you're scratching.
A friend got a large boil on his rear that had to be lanced and he said that was almost as bad. > Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:35:02 +0530