Hello everyone,

I've attached the call for papers (in both English and French versions)
for the 2013 conference of the Canadian Association for the Study of
Discourse and Writing, to be held June 1 to 3, 2013, in Victoria, BC, in
conjunction with the annual meeting of the Congress of the Humanities
and Social Sciences.

We look forward to receiving your proposals, and we welcome your
assistance in circulating this call to other writing instructors,
scholars interested in discourse, and graduate students at your
respective institutions. The deadline for proposals is January 14, 2013.

With thanks (and apologies for cross-posting),
Jo-Anne Andre
Program Chair, CASDW 2013
Senior instructor, Dept. of Communication and Culture
University of Calgary