From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Kathleen Cochran [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 September 2012 17:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PD and pets: homegrown questions

Hello all,

I've been noodling with Survey Monkey and created a questionnaire, with no
other goal than to find out more about the role of pets in the lives of
those with PD. (My interest grows out of my experience as a first-time dog
owner.)

The questionnaire is for all PWP, both pet owners and those without pets.
It is anonymous—respondents do not supply their names.

If any of you are game, I'd very much appreciate your completing this. It's
short and you might find it enjoyable. My hope is to gather 100 responses.
I'm going to give it a week or two and then post the results. Here is the
link. Please feel free to forward to other PWPs!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YM7N5BP

Thanks,

Kathleen