Thanks, Ansa-- the article is very interesting.  I'd love to know more
about the emotional responses to the study.

For those who would prefer not to cut and paste, here is a live link to the
article. On the page that comes up there is a heading, "Related Articles on
the Web." Under that there is a link to "Google Scholar." Clicking on that
link brings up more articles.

Kathleen

http://www.plosone.org/article/related/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0000109;jsessionid=2A28BC2E8AADB3D51627F70498A3D72D