Self-Care for Caregivers is Key, says PAN Advocate Angela Robb

From: Parkinson's Action Network
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 12:35 PM
To: Rayilyn Brown
Subject: Self-Care for Caregivers is Key, says PAN Advocate Angela Robb

            Angela Robb is a dedicated advocate on behalf of the Parkinson's community.  She is one of the Parkinson's Action Network's (PAN) Virginia State Directors, and is a carepartner with her husband, Karl Robb, who has young-onset Parkinson's disease.

            Angela wrote a column this month for WebMD about the importance of self-care for caregivers and carepartners.  We hope you'll read it and offer a comment or your own advice and experience in the comments section of the blog post.  Please feel free to forward this message to your friends and family members – we think Angela's advice will resonate with anyone who lives with or loves someone with a chronic illness, disease, or disorder.

            To read Angela's piece, click below:
            A Carepartner's Journey (WebMD)

            To learn more about caregiving, and federal and state resources available for caregivers, click on the link below:
            Parkinson's Action Network:  For Caregivers

      If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click here.