This device is for  insomnia, pain, depression and anxiety, but I originally found it under Parkinson’s gait and balance.  I probably can’t use it because of DBS, but if you haven’t had DBS it might help.  You’ll need a doctors prescription for this FDA approved device.  It is 20 minutes of painless electrical stimulation to the brain.  If you google Fisher Wallace Stimulator there are lots of sites and info.

http://fisherwallace.com/index.php?main_page=products_all

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF