Alan recently had an appliance made for his mouth, that fits over his bottom teeth.  It adjusts his jaw line by over a half an inch.  He says it makes him feel better.  I took him For a 2 week follow up and the dentist increased the height of the appliance.  Alan removes the appliance when eating. So far, his posture and outlook have improved .  This facial pain dentist has suggested we tweak the appliance some more before going to the neurologist for any medication reduction. Will keep you posted.
Patti and Alan Texa