Thanks to all who completed the questionnaire—46 in total, including me. It
was exciting to see the responses roll in...like having a steady stream of
visitors!

To anyone who would like to see the survey results, you can access them via
this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/sr.aspx?sm=mxjwga0xOssHQ9c1W2wQ2tT5YHs6GcsIlCWaRPe_2fa1o_3d

Please note: For open-ended questions (#4, 5, 6, 7, 9), you have the option
to show the responses or hide them. I recommend that you read them.

If you want to show ALL the responses for a particular question, you may
have to expand the number of records shown. Look for the drop-down menu at
the end of the question screen.

Of course this is not a scientific survey and it leads to no firm
conclusions. However, it offers plenty to think about. Here are some of my
thoughts and observations:

   - Most PwP who responded have very positive attitudes regarding pets in
their lives.

   - Many respondents listed self and spouse/partner as being responsible
for pet care, and the participation of significant others
sounded...significant.
      I think it would be interesting to learn more about the effects of
pets on the couple/family dynamic, not just on individuals.

   - The responses raise a question: what can we do to help PwP continue to
enjoy their pets as their capacity to care for pets declines?

Does anybody out there have thoughts to share? Please post!

Thanks, Kathleen—and a "woof" from Labradoodle Dolly