Call for Papers

Sam Houston State University's

First International Conference on Medieval andRenaissance Thought

April 4-6,2013

Featuring Plenary Speaker

Dr.Richard North,
Professor of Old English Literature,University of London

Theconference is slated to be held on our beautiful campus in
Huntsville, Texas.

Deadline to propose aSpecial Session: December1, 2012

Deadlineforabstracts: December 1, 2012

Notification ofacceptance: December15, 2012

You are invited to send your 250-300-word abstract to Dr. Darci Hill,
Conference Coordinator, on any topic dealingwith Medieval and/or
Renaissance thought. If you would like to propose a special session, you
are welcome to do that as well. We welcome papers, posters, and
performances on any aspect of this time period.Papers dealing with
languageand linguistics,literature, music, philosophy, history, art, and
theater are all equally welcome.

Please send all inquiries and abstracts electronically to:

*Dr. Darci Hill, **d**r**[log in to unmask]*
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>**

*Conference Coordinator Department of English*

*S**am HoustonState University*

*Huntsville, Texas 77341*

*P**h**one:936-294-1473*