Maryse, I can''t handle more than one walking stick. I often need to do
something with one hand (hold on to a stair rail, open a door, extract a
wallet) and that gets awkward with two poles. It's too much stuff for me to
juggle. Did John have a solution for that? Or did he use two poles only
when walking for exercise?

Kathleen