Excellent idea John!!  You probably need one horizontal gyro only,
which will allow you to move up and down, and allow you to turn.
The best place to carry it will probably be on your head, as it will
be most effective vertically in line with your center of gravity.
Definitely something to think about...

Nic 60/18