I have never understood the wide use of the standard-issue cane, which
seems to me an invitation to walk bent and "old." Walking sticks rock

Regarding walkers: my favorite rolling walker is a supermarket cart. The
perfect walking aid...and I do enjoy cruisin' down the cereal aisle to the
beat of the oldies they play at the Shop Rite!

Grocery shopping was my mother's main form of exercise in her last years.
We would choose parking places by their proximity to a cart, not to the
store.

Kathleen