so glad Kathleen is OK.....now if we can just find Claire.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathleen Cochran
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 3:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Kathleen Cochran

Hi Ray and all,

Here I am and thanks for thinking about me. I am OK but still have no power
due to many downed trees and power lines.  Peter, Dolly and I are camping
out with one of our kids. Communications are terrible. Cell service is
unreliable; even texts sometimes dont go through. People are hesitant to
drive because gas supplies are uncertain. Of course this is nothing
compared with the plight of those who lost homes or even lives to the
storm.

I don't see how the election can go forward without disenfranchising large
numbers of voters.

Again, thanks for your concern and good luck to all who are struggling
through the aftermath of the storm.

Kathleen