From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Rayilyn Brown [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 8:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fw: MY VOTE NOT COUNTED??

From: Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 8:28 PM
To: Teresa Kline ; Gary Brown ; Janet Vernon ; Christie Woodward ; GENE VITAMANTI ; Dorene Uhrich ; Lorraine Krofchok ; Don Reed ; Ordell Nelson ; Laureen Antes ; Dolores Gross ; Larry Thompson ; Dara Hunt
Subject: MY VOTE NOT COUNTED??

voter suppression is alive in Arizona, Maricopa  County, where I live has over 500,000 early uncounted ballots

Subject: Count Every Vote in Arizona Now!

Hi,

I signed a petition to Helen Purcell, Maricopa County Recorder's Office, Eric Holder, US Attorney General, and Ken Bennett, AZ Secretary of State which says:

"We demand that (1) all ballots be counted; (2) the county make an extraordinary effort to ensure that voters are helped through the provisional ballot verification process (voters must provide adequate ID by Wednesday 11/14); (3) no election in Arizona be certified until we can be assured that every vote has been counted; and (4) the US Department of Justice thoroughly investigate the multiple irregularities in the administration of this election, to ensure that no voter is ever again disenfranchised in Arizona."

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://signon.org/sign/count-every-vote-in-arizona?source=s.icn.em.cp&r_by=409114

Thanks!

Ray
Rayilyn Brown