Gerard,

Thanks for all your work! The newsletter looks great. I like the new
rubric on Collaboration. It would be nice to see that expand.

Meanwhile, can I ask you to correct a couple of things. On the
Nominations for Awards page, can you change the submissions mailing
address to:

734 E. 30 North
Orem, UT 84097

Also, my middle initial is D. (for David).

Thanks,

Jesse