Erika T. Lin
Assistant Professor
Department of English
George Mason University
4400 University Dr., MSN 3E4
Fairfax, VA 22030
http://mason.gmu.edu/~elin1/

Now available from Palgrave Macmillan:
SHAKESPEARE AND THE MATERIALITY OF PERFORMANCE
http://us.macmillan.com/shakespeareandthematerialityofperformance/ErikaTLin

On Dec 10, 2012, at 8:29 AM, Gerard NeCastro wrote:

Dear MRDS Members and Friends,

I have begun putting together the Fall 2012 MRDS Newsletter, and, as usual, I need your help.  Please send any announcements, including:

- Upcoming conferences
- Recent publications
- Upcoming or recent performances
- D! issertati name, title, institution, director's name) or recently completed dissertations
- Calls for Papers and other opportunities
- Other News

to [log in to unmask].

Please do not be shy.  I hope to have completed the newsletter before the Winter Solstice (or the end of the world), so please do not delay.

Best to All,

Gerard

--
Gerard P. NeCastro