From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gerard NeCastro
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 7:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fall 2012 MRDS Newsletter

Dear MRDS Members and Friends,

I have begun putting together the Fall 2012 MRDS Newsletter, and, as usual, I need your help.  Please send any announcements, including:

  - Upcoming conferences

  - Recent publications

  - Upcoming or recent performances

  - Dissertations in progress (author's name, title, institution, director's name) or recently completed dissertations

  - Calls for Papers and other opportunities

  - Other News

to [log in to unmask].

Please do not be shy.  I hope to have completed the newsletter before the Winter Solstice (or the end of the world), so please do not delay.

Best to All,

Gerard

--

Gerard P. NeCastro