The RSC website also has some clips of their sort-of cycle from years ago.
Also, University of York in the UK has some wonderful text/film
conjunctions that are very useful for students.

Helen

--
Dr H M Ostovich  <[log in to unmask]>
Editor, *Early Theatre* <http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/earlytheatre/>