-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of A Phillips
Sent: January-05-13 4:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tuning radios

I don't know if this has any connection to PD but am curious - evrey time I
touch a working radio it cracklesand distorts the sound -- worse on analogue
than digital but happens with both - so i have  to tune by adjusting
repeatedly then atepping back to listen to the result. Any one else doing
this or have I just got a crackly personality ? Also - you know how dictors
love to hit you on the knee with a small wooden hammer ?   Why ?  It'snever
done anything but annoy me - is it the medic's revenge ?  A friend says it's
supposed to make you kick your leg out (it doesn't)  so maybe next time I'll
leave a small bruise on the doctor's shin ? Amanda