________________________________
From: Roge

MARSHA

________________________________
From: Roger Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, January 5, 2013 2:00:50 AM
Subject: Re: Court Blames Sex Addiction on Meds

I hadn't seen that.  It makes sense of something that used to happen to me when
I was on Mirapex.  I used to get feelings in my chest kind of like someone was
squeezing my heart.  Palpitations?  Arrhythmia? I don't know, and the
cardiologist couldn't find anything worrisome.  Since I've been off the stuff, I
can't remember having any more.  Hmmm....  Makes you wonder if there's yet
something else that perhaps hasn't been disclosed yet.

-----Original Message----- From: Mary Ann Ryan