From: Marti Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, January 6, 2013 1:00:39 AM
Subject: Mirapex

I had no sexual addiction (at least not that I'm aware of) on Mirapex, but I
suddenly found myself for a period of several months making online purchases of
clothes that were more suitable for a 20-something fashion model than the
60-something person I was.  I stopped taking Mirapex cold turkey (along with a
couple of anti-depressant medications I was on), and just like that, I also
stopped my clothes-buying addiction.  I agree with all who have said that
Mirapex is a dangerous drug.

If you are doing something similar, DON'T BLAME YOURSELF.  Find another
medication or source of dopamine stimulation.