From: Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 8:53 PM
To: Janet Vernon ; Laureen Antes
Subject: HAPPY BELATED HOLIDAYS

Sorry for not emailing, but the past 2-3 weeks have been worst of my life.   About 2  months ago I experienced pain in upper right thigh but  kept
on  cycling.  By Xmas week  I was screaming with pain almost.   I must have torn a muscle although I  never fell or knew when it happened.  We Parkies are so stiff we  almost tear  muscles when we  move.  Had hard time getting medicine/doctors due to holidays. You can’t get OTC meds here w/out Rx due to teens stealing them from shelves.

Hoping for recovery.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF