Good morning... What are the issues with the computer... I have problems with just about every thing involving the computer I sit and stair at the screen..can't seem to remember how to send an email from one place to another...I am trying to learn how to sing in the hopes that my vocal level and enunciation will improve.right now I am not sure exactly what the DBS surgery has done for me.  It seemed to be stronger immediatlely following it.    I felt like there wasn't enough follow up.   I began having problems with memory and cognitive stuff (like my memory was shot already he is awesome ( my neurologist)  my emotionl our bursts are calming down a little....in response to the emotional stuff it's strange..music is such a part of my life.when I try to sing. It's likebthe emotions go right to my throat and tighten upLuke my throat is   The center of my emotion....I don't know if this is making any sense.but it is good to talk with
 fellow artsMusicfolks