Hello All, I am an Arabic language trainer. I work mainly with adults
between the ages of 25 and 45. I foundbout about this group by complete
chance due to very recent curiosity about the work of a longtime friend of
mine, Miriam Horne. I will be starting work on my PhD in Educational
Measurement this coming Fall at Brigham Young University and I believe this
would be an interesting area of research in an Arabic language context. I
am so intrigued by the idea that I will implement it in an advanced Arabic
class I am teaching right now. However, If members of this group happen to
have students who are either native Arabic speakers or
intermediate-advanced students of the language, and who would like to
inkshed in Arabic, please give them my email address (jabrafghneim(at)
gmail.com). We can inkshed using Google Docs and a blog I started yesterday
for this purpose (inkshedder.blogspot.com).

Regards
Jabra Ghneim