I received a request from a business partnership (one of the partners is a UofT student) looking for help from students with web or mobile programming/engineering/design skills. They have two projects under development, as described below. One project is a web site and the other is a mobile app. This might be an employment or business opportunity for students with strong programming skills. I don't have a lot of details to publish, but I'd be happy to pass along any contact info and questions from interested candidates to the proprietors.

Project 1: (Web Site)
Project Goal - Modernize the research and application process for graduate level academic institutions through consolidation and standardization.
Candidate's skills required – Strong UX design skills. Database architecture design. Security and privacy analysis.

Project 2: (Mobile App)
Project Goal – Create a smartphone app that consolidates various communication mechanisms (e-mail, social networks etc.) and allows predetermined  scheduled communication.
Candidate's skills required – Mobile application software development and UX design.

Best,
Mike Spears
MAD Lab Manager, University of Toronto
[log in to unmask] | @MADLabUofT | mobile.utoronto.ca