-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 5:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: improved DBS

It is my understanding that devices that target more precise areas to deal
with specific symptoms are being developed for DBS;  you might want to wait
as it is being improved;  one NT rather than two is now used for bilateral
DBS.
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF