From: MyFirstname Mylastname
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 5:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fw: ganglioside cure for PD?

Rayilyn

Everything I have found to read on this subject leads me to believe that
this drug therapy is the farthest thing along to achieving disease
modification than anything else out there including gene therapy and stem
cell
research.  Why there is not more excitement about it dumbfounds me.   As
such I
called Dr Schneider to ask if we could meet to discuss funding  efforts.  He
consented and we did.  Consequently we are at the  beginning stage of
planning a campaign to raise money for his research efforts.  Why don't we
attempt
some kind of national effort for those who agree and get  behind this
promising therapy.  Sitting back complacently and doing nothing  has never
sat
well with me.  I am simply a PWP looking for a cure.

    Jerry

In a message dated 3/4/2013 00:09:12 Mountain Standard Time,