I just had my (brief) bi-annual check with my neurologist.  Told him how a freeze-up in public makes me humiliated and angry, whichof course makes the freeze much worse. He said I shouldn't be upset !!!!He's the local expert and his mother had PD.  He knows the treatments and is very busy but obviously hasn't the insight. I'm 56 and being treated like I was 30 years older and no-one will employ me.Frustrated ?   If I was a bomb I'd be one hell of a big bang by now....... Amanda