does he sleep with his head on your feet when he gets the chance ? Have just acquired two Chinese hamsters whom I'm trying to befriend - they're tiny(about 2 inches) and at the moment dive for cover when they see me.Already got a pair of Russian hamsters with a tendency to mistake fingers for lunch.