Most probably 'Dragon Talk'.  I want to try it myself. Problem is when I'm
'OFF'', my voice is also 'off'... Also, I don't think it will work for Ray.
I tried Windows' built in voice recognition system that was included with
Vista. Good but complex. Want to see if the Windows 8 system is better.

Nic 61/9