I believe some voice recognition software can be "trained" - adjusted with samples of your speech.Some years ago the boss of the 0ffice I was working in bought such software and some of usspent a pleasant lunchbreak setting it up to react to common phrases with swearwords - the bossnever did figure out what happened.