Rayilin,
It amazes me that people fall for these money making schemes showing desperation to seemingly rid of this life long 'friend' called PD.
Readers, basic excersise that you can handle and positive attitude will help. And now Coffee! Travel if you can.
ahamed

Affiliated to Travel Professionals International
Our Contact:
604 464 2316 and 604 464 0820

www.tpiworldwide.com/nasimismailtpi http://www.me2everyone.com/503708

http://tripatlas.com/store/112331