Thanks, Rick.

About flipping pages: I recently got a Kindle paperwhite--the one that is
just an e-reader, not a fancy tablet, and is good for reading in the dark.
It's great---easy-on-the-eyes screen, adjustable type fonts and sizes, and
no pages to flip! I hadn't realized what an effort that was until I didn't
have to do it. Of course, that means less exercise for my paws. Maybe I'll
get a deck of cards and practice shuffling and dealing.

Hope you got your walk in. I like walking my local supermarket when it's
not too crowded. A grocery cart is a dandy walking aid.

Kathleen.