-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ahamed Ismail
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: mirapex

Dear all
i have been on mirapex for the past eight years and have been ok as my
tremors were confined to left side. Any body that has similar experience?
keep well.ahamed

Affiliated to Travel Professionals International Our Contact:
www.tpiworldwide.com/nasimismailtpi http://www.me2everyone.com/503708

http://tripatlas.com/store/112331