Thanks, I'll check it out!

In a message dated 03/20/13 2:04:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Carol,

A friend who is a trained "nose" has an award-winning  blog that focuses on
olfaction. She writes a lot about anosmia (having no  sense of smell) and
suggests some foods/odors that are more readily sensed  by those with
olfactory disorders.

She also has recipes and photos  that might pique your waning interest in
food

Here's a link:  http://glasspetalsmoke.blogspot.com
Type terms (e.g., "anosmia") into  search box in upper left.

Kathleen