Indeed. Add my thanks, Ray. You are unbelievable.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JOHN YOCHIM
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 7:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: preventing falls

Rayilyn, Thanks for the link on preventing falls. Luckily, I haven't had a
fall..l yet, but came close. Recently I became aware of a treatment that
involved using a device called a Theracycle. The researchers at the
Cleveland clinec did some work  on this and it is shown on a video clip on U
Tube. If their claims are correct, after using this cycle for a short period
of time, the major PD symptoms disappear for up to a month. It is forced
exercise as the cycle is driven by an electric motor. I am wondering if any
of the folks on the list serv had experienced this and if so, did it modify
their symptoms. If I remember correctly, I can reach all of the list serv
members by sending the message to [log in to unmask] I do thank
you for the good work you do in informing all of us on PD information. I
dont know how you manage to do it, but we all certainly thankyou.