NIH government spending is being cut  like everything else. . PWPs have to
do what they think they can do.  For  me  it is writing.
I agree, its wishful thinking.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ahamed Ismail
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Summit4StemCell

John and others on above subject.  Yes we need a cure and not just
treatment. MJf's foundation is working on that research. however, join an
advocacy group/organization that can get govt. support for cures research.
What about Parkinson's societies? they can play a very vital role in first
getting some govt. help for funding the expensive drugs we are on and $$s
for cures research.
This is wishful thinking because of vested interests of drug companies and
others to keep the money flow coming. But there is always a begining....
ahamed