I think the secret to success is finding something you don’t have to force yourself to do.   For  me it has been the Theracycle with its  motorized cycling.   It is the only exercise I’ve done consistently and I think it is cause I can watch TV at the same time and it helps me move  my legs.  There is no way I could cycle this long or fast without help.
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF